Adventuring and touring the best sites, is one of the things of the amusement we can ever do, and if the tour place is in the great Himalayas, then you are surely going to have an incredible adventure in the big Highlands of western ghats. The eye-soothing views will just make you addicted and also let you keep gazing at it. Talking about treks in the range of the Himalayas will offer you so many features and pleasures. The below trek overview will give you some data about the grace of the Himalayas. So let’s have a glance at a few best top-rated Himalayan treks in India, starting with:
1)Chopta Chandrashila Trek.
2) Roopkund Trek.
3) Gangotri GlacierTrek.
1) Chopta Chandrashila Trek.
– The great Chopta Chandrashila Trek offers the best moment experience in your life, as it comes on one of the calmest peaks in the range of Himalayas. A perfect trek for all types of hike lovers, as the trek comprises many gorgeous flowers, and especially during the summer season there are special flowers that grow steadily, known as Rhododendrons pink and red flowers, whereas in winter the mist and snowfalls are adequate to make the views more outstanding. The whole journey takes you through the loop of the Chopta Chandrashila trek, the mountain passes by the wonderful neonatal trek and bestows a beautiful collection of breathtaking scenarios of snow cliffs along the path. The best part about the trek is that it is blessed with a thick frozen forest, lush Meadows, fogs, and spectacular scenes of the glamour of the Himalayas.
- Location: Uttarakhand.
- Trek duration: 5 days.
- altitude: 4000m.
- Trek distance: 30kms.
- level: Easy.
- The best time to visit: All around the year.
2) Roopkund Trek.
– Are you looking for a perfect trek? then roopkund Trek is the perfect choice for that! The Deep thick forest, trickling creeks, relaxing campsites. The Roopkund trek provides a great taste of an adventure in a dark wide forest, big highlands, and the ultimate knockout of a dazzling journey. Climbing a trek in snow will surely give you a thrilling experience because the mountain sites are very soothing and pleasant as they behold the special charm of the Himalayas. The Roopkund is incredibly famous for the mystery lake, which is a place where human skeletons and remains of horses are seen in a large number in the surrounding locale. It is speculated that the remains of horses are there from the last 15th or 16th century, during that period a hailstorm occurred and destroyed thousands of travellers’ lives. Lohajung is said to be the base summit of the Roopkund trek, which is almost very accessible by routes from Rishikesh.
- Location: Uttarakhand.
- Trek duration: 8 days.
- altitude: 15,700ft long.
- Trek distance: 53kms.
- level: Tough.
- The best time to visit: From the start of April to the end of June.
3) Gangotri Glacier Trek.
Gangotri Glacier Trek is a supreme gift of Garhwal Himalayas, the glacier is based on the northern slope of the chaukhamba mountain ranges. The glacier offers an important source of the Ganga river, which is the biggest glacier in the Himalayan ranges, with a volume of 27 cubic km beholding. The Gangotri glacier is one of the huge glaciers and the main source of the Ganges in India. Reportedly the glacier is 3km elevated and 4kms broad. Near Gangotri glacier, the gomukh and tapovan are not honoured by pilgrims and supporters but are also said to be the best trekking destinations in the Himalayas. If you want to go for a perfect Gomukh trek then the duration takes almost 6-7 days regularly. After receiving authorization to enter Gangotri national park, the trek began from the town of Gangotri itself. Therefore, the Gangotri glacier can be the best choice for your weekend trips.
- Location: Uttarkashi district, Uttarakhand.
- Trek duration: 11days.
- altitude: 14,683ft long.
- Trek distance: 17kms.
- level: Moderate to strenuous.
- The best time to visit: From the beginning of May to the end of December.
Make your boring vacations into exhilarating ones and relish the best.
I hope the above article assisted you to comprehend the best treks in the Himalayas.