The Canon PIXMA G6020 is an excellent all-in-one printer capable of handling a broad variety of jobs. It features a supertank printing system that produces an astounding quantity of pages. Furthermore, the replacement ink is quite cost-effective, making printing in bulk a lot less expensive. Unfortunately, both black as well as colour documents print slowly and the scanner is about as basic as they come. Thus, anyone searching for a printing device for office and home usage should consider the ij.start.canon.
The Canon PIXMA g6020 is an entry-level all-in-one (AIO) printing device with enticingly cheap running costs thanks to the large ink. It’s interface is outdated and doesn’t have an automated document feeder (ADF), which are just two of many inconsistencies in design that keep this printer from becoming truly impressive.
Features of Canon G6020
The below listed are the specifications of Canon’s Pixma G6020 printer. This is why users are recommended to scroll down and check all the details to become acquainted with its capabilities.
- Sharp black documents and deep, detailed full-color photos are printed with 4800 x 1200 dpi print resolution.
- Speed of printing of up 13 ppm in black , and 6.8 ppm for color.
- In around 37 seconds, an 8 x 10” borderless photo can be printed.
- Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Mopria Device Printing, and Canon PRINT. Canon PRINT app all offer printing on mobile devices.
Documents that measure up to 8.5 inches x 11.7” can be scan with flatbed scanners equipped with 1200 x 2400 dpi resolution.
Auto Scan Mode, Document Removal Reminder, scanners on the network, wireless scan scan to PC scan to Canon PRINT app and Multi-Page PDF are among the scan options.
- The first copy took 20 seconds.
- It is capable of printing up to 99 copies at one time.
- Borderless copy, 4-on-2-1/2-on-1 copy, duplex two-sided copy, Document Removal Reminder, ID Card Copy, and normal copy are just a few of the copying options.
Canon Pixma G6020 Setup Procedure
The procedures for the Canon Pixma setup procedure are listed below. Therefore, the users are advised to scroll down and follow the instructions below.
- In order to begin the Canon Pixma G6020 configuration process, users are suggested to open the web browser.
- Then, go to this official site.
- Note: “ij.start.cannon” is the official web page.
- It is now suggested to users to keep an eye on the website until it is become operational.
- After that, you can select setup.
- Users are then advised to find the name of the product.
- Choose the “Go” option.
- The setup window will be displayed on the screen.
- Select “Download” from the drop-down menu.
- “.exe” file will begin to download “.exe” file will begin to download.
- Note: If you have an ios devices it is the “.dmg” file will download.
- Then, wait while the files download.
- Downloaders are advised to play the file once it has been downloaded.
- The “User Account Control” pop-up will show.
- Choose”Yes. “Yes” option from the pop-up menu.
- The start-up pop-up will now appear.
- Select “Start Setup” from the drop-down menu.
- Users can choose your preferred languages by clicking on the “Language” tab.
- Users can access the manual through the “Online Manual” option.
- Note: Users can install software under the “Useful Software” category to make the machine work more efficiently.
- The system is updated with the latest driver and program.
- Choose for the “Run” option after the downloading process is completed.
- Then, to complete the setup, follow on-screen instructions.
Therefore, if users have difficulty completing the Canon Pixma G6020 set-up procedure or access the official website, ij.start.cannon, after following the steps above, please contact the Canon customer service team.