Plex is like a present from God to those who have a really hard time managing their media storage and want to access it from different devices. In this era where everyone has their choice of television shows, films, and other forms of entertainment. With the amazingly wide options in our arsenal, it rarely gets complicated to manage the media files. Plex provides a viable solution to this problem, it offers options in order to let you open your movie files on any device compatible with it, without the need to transfer these files every time you want to use them.
For accessing all the data you will need to setup the Plex server and then use Plex client on your mobile, TV devices. This article will show you how do you connect to connect your Plex clients to your Plex account. For smartphones, it’s simple to connect, but for televisions, you must follow additional steps. This article will help you to connect with plex via plex.tv/link.
How do you connect Plex to TV
Linking Plex to your TV is to permit you Smart TV to have access to all the contents that are stored on the Plex server. To accomplish this you first need to download the app. Once you’ve downloaded it then the next step is to sign up and obtain the activation key.
Linking Multiple Devices to Plex TV :
Plex application allows you to connect or link 15 devices with an Plex account. In order to access the media through your Plex application, it is necessary to link each device to you Plex account. There is no way to link more than 15 devices with your account. However, you are able to remove a previous device and add another device into your Plex account.
How to install Plex Tv on your smart Tv:
It is essential to check that your TV is connected to the internet connectivity. You can then turn on your TV with a smart connection.
- Visit the content store and then select the main menu on your TV. Alternately, press My Apps through the TV remote. Once you have that, you can begin taking access to the app store.
- Have to look in the upper-right section of Content Store and locate the search . There you can put the channel name and search for it.
- When using the remote, the user can enter “Plex” within the search box; at that time it will be displayed below.
- By pressing the down button on the remote, you’ll need to choose the “Plex”
- After that, you’ll receive the installation option on your left side of the TV.
- It’s time to put it up.
- Once the installation is complete after the installation, it will be visible in the main menu menu of the TV.
When you locate and click upon it, the system will automatically make connections to Plex Media Server. After these above details also, if you are facing any other issue, you must visit the link Plex.tv/link.
How to Activate plex.tv/link on your Smart TV.
Before you proceed, check that there is no problem with your Plex server is operational and that you have set up an account on Plex.tv.
How to activate Plex.
This is how you link your Big screen devices like Android TV, Smart TV, and Apple TV, etc. You’re aware that typing your password on these devices can be quite difficult. To keep you from the hassle of typing in your Password on these devices Plex and other services such as YouTube use this 4-character login code to sign in to your account.
- On your TV , select the Sign In Option on the screen/
- As of now, you’ll in a position to see a four-character code displayed on your TV screen. The code which we will use to sign-in.
- Visit https://plex.tv/link using a computer or Smartphone. You can enter your Plex account details on this page , and then log in to it.
- After you have logged in, it will ask you the 4-character code. This will be displayed in your TV Screen. Enter the code and click on submit.
- Once you are done with the four steps. The Plex app on your TV will automatically refresh and be connected with your online account. It could take a few seconds.
Download Plex to TV
- To download Plex to on your Smart TV, simply follow this step.
- In order to access the Smart TV Home Screen, simply go to your Smart TV Apps Store.
- When you go to your Smart TV Apps Store, select the search icon and look up the Plex application.
- Once the app is found Simply click on the app and download it.
- Wait for the app to be installed.
After the app has been installed, it will appear as Plex in your Apps list.
To activate Plex on TV
After installing and downloading the Plex Media App The next step is linking Plex to TV. For this, follow these steps:
Launch the already installed Plex application.
- After the launch, you will receive an activation token. An activation code is 4-digit verification code granted through the Plex server.
- Just take note of the code and go to plex.tv/link using your mobile device or computer.
- On the website, enter the 4-digit code provided, then click “Activate”
- Your server will be inspected. After being reviewed, you will be granted activation so that you can enjoy Plex Media contents through your Smart TV.
Don’t miss the steps to fix Plex TV which is not functioning on Samsung Smart TV, Roku, LG, and some other smart TVs based on Tizen as well as WebOS.
Access Code for PlexTV:
After installing the Plex TV application You must open the app and then sign into your Plex account. When you are logged in to your Plex account, you’ll see a link code on your next screen. Copy this link code.
Plex TV Activation Page:
The next step is to go to plex.tv link via your smartphone or computer. Here, you will see an login page. Once again, you have to log in to your Plex account with the details of your account.
Registration of your Link Code and Activation:
After logging into your account on plex.tv/link and you will see an active page. On this page, you need enter the link’s number on the available space and click the Continue button. Your activation process is finished today and you are now able to start streaming Plex TV on your device.