Canon ij printer provides the complete solution to multiple tasks that you can get started with from ij.start.canon and have a better experience. This is the official support online site that provides you Canon products’ online manuals, function information, and many more. What’s more available on ij.start.canon site is download and installation procedures for Canon IJ setup, which is necessary for the entire Canon setting up procedure. You can find more steps below.
Install an Canon inkjet printer – ij.start Canon
Follow the most popular and simple steps to get started setting up your Canon the ij printer. Read belowfor details.
- Open your system like a laptop or computer.
- Secondly, connect then your Canon printing device to the system via Wireless or wired (If you have an Wireless Canon device)
- Third, open a web browser (default or any other) and type ij.start.canon or ij.start.cannon in the address bar.
- Press enter, and then sit back for Canon website to open . It will display different steps.
- Click on the Configure icon and then wait for a window to prompt you for a model number.
- Enter your Canon model’s number. click Enter, and install the setup.
Complete Installation Guide for ij.start.cannon
Follow the instructions below and setup your Canon printer;
- Download the software – Visit ij.start.canon then download this driver. Canon driver.
- Install and select connection type Double-tap the file and choose either wireless or USB connection.
- Switch ON the Canon printer – Press the button to switch on the printer.
- Connect WiFi – To establish an internet connection, press to hold and then release the signal until you connect.
- Lamps flashing green and blue – If you find this happening, it’s a sign the printer is connected to WiFi.
- Agree on the terms to install and install. Read and agree to the terms of the license agreement that Canon created for the purpose of installing.
- Complete with the setup of your printer from Canon – Tap on Complete to finish the last step.
How to Set Up Canon IJ Printer with USB –
In case you can’t locate your Canon printer even after visiting official sites or any other options, then you can utilize USB for setting up the Canon IJ printer. It is also possible to visit ij.start.cannon for assistance.
- You must have an USB cable.
- On the internet browser navigate to the ij.start canon site and choose establish network connection through USB.
- Next, wait for the Canon software to join your printer to PC with the help of the USB cable.
- Click Next to download the driver for your printer . Also, check whether you want to connect your printer to a particular network.
- Tap YES, then hit the Complete button. Then, jump to the Add printer option.
- Tap Add and then download a driver from ij.start.canon site.
- Go to Device settings, then LAN settings, and select the connection.
- Set up Canon drivers, inkjet cartridges and verify the connection for your device.
- Configure the Canon printer , and Try printing.
IJ.Start.Canon Printer Installation in Windows (Wireless)
Here’s how to connect your Canon IJ Start Printer to your Windows PC wirelessly:
- From the beginning, you need to download and install your printer driver on the site ‘Canon.com/ijsetup’.
- In the next step, you must turn on your Canon printer, and be sure that it’s properly connected to an on/off switch.
- Next, open the Download folder. Double-tap on the downloaded files of driver setup in order to open it on Windows.
- After that, click the “Next” button till the time you see an option “Wireless Setup”.
- Choose”Wireless Setup”. Then, click the “Wireless Setup” option, open your Canon printer screen, and tap on the “Wi-Fi Setup” button.
- Next, choose the device’s settings and press the “OK” button.
- Next, select Device Settings > LAN Settings within the order indicated and hit the “OK” tab.
- Then, click LAN Settings > Wireless LAN Setup and click “OK”. Once you’ve done that, your printer will search for the access point.
- Make sure that your Wi-Fi router is active. If it is on, the flash lamp should blink across the printer.
- After that, the list of network will appear on the screen. You need to choose your Wi-Fi connection from the listed options and then press “OK.”
- In the next step, you’ll be asked to enter your WPA/WEP security key (Wi-Fi password). Input the correct password into the given field and then click “OK.”
- Within a few minutes it will connect to the Wi-Fi network.
- Congratulations! Your Canon IJ printer has been wirelessly setup on your Windows system. Now, the printer is in good shape to print high-quality prints.