Improving WordPress site speed is as much important as creating an eye-catching site for your online business. It is so because viewers immediately take a step back from the page if its loading speed is poor or time-consuming. However, optimizing a website hosted on a shared or a dedicated server and enhancing the speed performance is less tricky. All you have to do is to obtain the most effective and quality WordPress Support from highly professional tech-savvy. Their comprehensive guide and ultimate tips will surely boost the speed and fast-loading of your WordPress website. Furthermore, you can read the blog constantly as some of the fruitful techniques are also shared here.
What Actually Slows Down Your WordPress Site?
Here’s the list of primary causes that are really responsible for a slow-running WordPress website:
- Web Hosting –When your web hosting server is not configured accurately, it can impact the site speed.
- WordPress Configuration –If your WordPress site won’t serve cached pages, the server will be overloaded and hence causing your website poor performance.
- Page Size –When the images uploaded on the site aren’t optimized for your web.
- Incorrect Plugins –If you’re using a poorly coded plugin, then it will significantly slow down your website.
- External scripts –External scripts such as ads, font loaders, etc can also have a huge impact on your WordPress site performance. To improve its performance, obtain Professional WordPress Support from well-experienced techies.
Cost-effective Ways To Speed Up Your WordPress Website
We’ve covered all the best possible ways to significantly Speed Up Your WordPress Website. Feast your eyes at the below-listed intuitive tricks:
Tips 1: Optimize Images
If the images uploaded on your WordPress website are too large, it will seriously slow down your WordPress website. That’s why, to bring the site performance much better and work flawlessly, you have to optimize the image. To resize or reduce image dimensions, use a free plugin for WordPress. This helps to efficiently compress the media files and adjust the image to its fitted size. Additionally, a one-stop WordPress Support solution is at your fingertips to enhance your site speed.
Tips 2: Update, Update, & Update
Always keep your WordPress site up to date otherwise, it can creak the site and affect its loading time. Whether it is a WordPress plugin or a theme, remember that they are updated at all times. If there is a new patch available, try to check each update on a WordPress staging site.
Tips 3: Use Lightweight Theme
There are a number of polished and impeccable themes in the WordPress market. But don’t forget, themes with a lot of dynamic content, widgets, slider, sidebar, etc., can damage your site. Further, it can cause the web hosting server to respond quite late and somehow slowly.
Therefore, keep optimizing your WordPress theme or always try to use a lightweight WordPress theme. Using a default theme could be enough if you really want to run a blogging website without any hindrance. Get advanced as well as Professional WordPress Support to learn the theme that fits your site and install it quickly.
Tips 4: Minimize External Scripts & HTTP Request
By checking the website’s source code, you will confront some scripts that might are not familiar to you. At that point in time, the optimum and fruitful way to speed up your WordPress websites is to reduce as many external HTTP requests as possible. Further, you can host them separately.
Tips 5: Cleanup WordPress Database
Deleting unnecessarily stored data from your WordPress database will keep its size to a minimum and also helps in reducing the size of your site backups. However, it is also extremely essential to delete spam comments, discard fake users, annihilate old drafts of your content and eliminate unwanted plugins as well as themes. After eradicating all of this, it will reduce the size of your databases and web files. The site loading speed is now been improved and running on the web without any distraction.
Tips 6: Optimize Your WordPress Homepage
Your homepage is likely one of the most important parts of your site fast loading, ranking, and visibility. Thus, check the homepage on a serious note, and if need to make any changes, optimize it right now.
Here are a few instructions you should apply in order to speed up the homepage of your WordPress site:
- Show excerpts instead of full posts.
- Reduce the number of posts on the page.
- Remove unnecessary sharing widgets from the home page.
- Remove inactive plugins and widgets that you don’t need.
- Keep it minimal. Readers are here for content, not 8,000 widgets on the homepage.
In general, a clean and well-designed WordPress homepage will not only help your website be good-looking but also boost the site-loading speed.
Tips 7: Use Excerpts on Homepage And Archives
WordPress automatically displays the top-to-toe content of each blog on your homepage and archives. So, there is a possibility that your homepage, categories, tags, and other archive pages will all load too slowly and hence affect the site performance.
Another drawback of showing full articles on these pages is that users don’t feel it is required to visit the actual article. This will probably reduce your page views, and the time visitors spend on your site.
Therefore, to speed up your loading time for archive pages, set your site to display excerpts despite the full content. For this, perform the following:
- Navigate to the “Settings” section.
- Give an instant click on the “Reading” tab.
- Locate the “For each article in a feed, show” option.
- Now, tap the “Summary” radio button instead of “Full Text.”
Tips 8: Split Comments Into Pages
Getting loads of comments on your blog posts? Congratulations! This is a good sign of an engaged audience.
But loading all those comments can also impact your site’s speed. Luckily, WordPress has a built-in solution for that. Here’s what to perform:
- Go to the “Settings” section on your WordPress Dashboard.
- Place a click on the “Discussion” tab.
- Click on the checkbox just next to the “Break comments into pages” option to choose it.
Acquire 24×7 Online WordPress Support For Quick Solution
Hopefully, the aforementioned tips and tricks have satisfied you in increasing your site loading time. If you need more advanced technical assistance for improving the speed of the site, grab a cost-effective WordPress Support Company. Get in touch with the dexterous techies via dialing the round-the-clock accessible helpline number. You will be helped in the least time of interval, for sure.