QuickBooks is an efficient accounting software equipped with state-of-the art tools that has grown in popularity over the years. Despite its advanced features and tools, users often face the QuickBooks Freezes When Opening Problem.
Due to this issue, the QB desktop does not open properly on the computer and even if it opens, users cannot do anything as the QB desktop screen remains frozen. This problem not only hampers the efficiency of the businesses but also prevents them from finishing essential tasks within the stipulated time.
If you are facing this tiresome issue, you can get quick and easy solutions just by reading this blog.
Do you want to resolve the QuickBooks Freezes When Opening Issue most efficiently? Dial 1.855.738.2784 to contact our QuickBooks support team.
Why do the QB Desktop Freezes While Opening?
The QB Desktop Freezes While Opening due to various reasons of which some are stated below:
- Damaged hard drive on the system along with corrupt QB desktop installation can cause severe problems including frozen screen while opening the QB desktop.
- If your company file name has exceeded the limit permitted by the QB application, you can confront this QB application freezing problem.
- If there are too many applications running in the background while opening the QB desktop on the computer, this problem can get triggered.
Recommended to read : QuickBooks Error Code 6010
Effective Resolutions to Rectify the QuickBooks Desktop Frozen When Opening Issue
You can implement the following resolutions to eliminate the QuickBooks Desktop Frozen When Opening Issue:
Resolution 1: Resolve this error by ending all the currently executing QB programs using the Task Manager and suppressing the QB desktop
- First of all, you should hit the ‘Ctrl+Alt+Delete’ keys on the keyboard to launch the Windows Task Manager and then proceed to select all the currently executing QB programs from the on-screen list.
- Now, strike on the ‘End Task’ button located at the bottom of the window and exit the Task Manager.
- At this point, you should press the ‘Ctrl’ key and continue holding it whilestriking on the icon of the QB Desktop to open it.
- When the ‘No Company Open’ window shows up on your screen, you can choose to open a company file by clicking on the ‘Open’ button.
Resolution 2: Get rid of issues that occurred during QB installation by executing the QB Install Diagnostic Tool
- To utilize this resolution, you should log into the official Intuit website and proceed to download the QB tool hub on your computer by hitting the relevant link for its download.
- Immediately after the download, you must save this tool hub on your system and install it by striking on the ‘QuickBooksToolHub.exe’ file.
- After that, you should promptly launch the QB tool hub and navigate to hit the ‘Installation Issues’ tab.
- At this point, you must hit the ‘QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool’ from the ‘Installation Issues’ tab and execute it.
- As soon as its execution finishes, you can proceed to launch the QB desktop.
You have read the appropriate resolutions for the QuickBooks Freezes When Opening Issue. While using these resolutions, you must take care to implement them in the correct sequence for prompt eradication of this problem.
If you need more support regarding this error, just dial 1.855.738.2784 to contact our QB Experts Team.
Recommended to read : QuickBooks Crash Catcher Mac Error