Do you operate a business, work as an employee, or stay-at-home mom? In this instance, you may need the printer for each activity. When looking for a good printer, we came across the name ij.start.canon printers. These are the best printers for home and office use. As a result, we advise you to select the best multifunctional printer. Proceed to the IJ after selecting a Canon printer to begin Canon installation.
Canon IJ printers must be installed using a software drive or an Android application. The greatest wireless printers are Canon iJ printers. From anywhere in the office or residence, you can connect your device to the wireless network. There is also the option of installing the printer manually. Manual installation requires a USB cable, and wireless connectivity requires a WiFi router. Canon ij installation is straightforward, as detailed below.
What Is the Canon Ij Driver Setup Process?
The official website of Canon is https //ij.start.canon. As a result, you can obtain Canon Printer Drivers, Manuals, and Guides. Think of it as a one-stop shop for all of your printing needs. You can search for the correct driver version for your printer manually. Follow the steps below to download the Canon iJ setup driver or software:
- You can use a CD drive to download the driver, or you can go to the device’s browser.
- In your browser, look for the link ij.start.canon.
- The link will then take you to the official or main page of the canon.
- The Setup option is located in the red box. Just click on it.
- Then you must choose which printer model to use.
- Select the model number using the alphabetical method.
- The page that follows will then appear.
- On that page, select the device for which you want to download the setup.
- Then click the Download button.
- You have now successfully downloaded the Canon iJ print driver.
Connecting the Canon IJ Printer Driver
Installation of the IJ Begin installing the Canon driver and wireless connection. Follow the steps below to wirelessly connect the Canon iJ printer to the driver or any device:
- The printer must first be configured.
- Then, turn on the printer by pressing the power button.
- The printer is turned on if the green light blinks.
- To enable the printer’s WiFi settings, click the settings option or the Direct button.
- Now, hold down the direct button until the WiFi range appears.
- Alternatively, go to settings and select Wireless LAN setup, followed by other setup, and finally cableless setup.
- Then, navigate to the driver or software and start it.
- Then you must accept the Canon’s terms and policies.
- Then, select the Install option to begin the installation.
- The application installation on the Canon driver will now begin.
- Then, proceed by selecting the connect via router option.
- Then go find a printer nearby.
- Connect to the WiFi router using the router password.
- After that, the printer will save the router password and return a message.
- Then turn on the light.
- That’s it; the printer is now connected to the device through driver or software.
What Is the Canon Wireless Ij Start Installation Process?
After downloading the Canon driver, simply launch it. Please read How to Setup a Canon Printer if you are experiencing problems installing your Canon printer. Manually Begin Canon Printer Installation The ij Canon printer’s manual connection to other devices is shown below.
- A wire or a USB cord is now required.
- Manually connect the printer and the device using the USB cable.
- Connect the printer and device to the end.
- Then switch on both devices.
- Then go to your computer or laptop.
- Navigate to the control panel of the device.
- Scanners and printers are supplied.
- After that, the printer is added as a device.
References: Canon iJ setup