Let’s now proceed further, and have a look at some of the major differences between React Native, and React JS.
Differences between React Native & React JS
As their name suggests, React Native and React JS is a bit connected, yet they are some differences between them.
So, let’s move ahead, and have a look at some of them below.
- Well, ReactJS came into existence in the year 2013, whereas Native came much later in the year 2015.
- You will find React JS used extensively in building web applications. Where on the other hand, Native only indulges in mobile applications respectively.
- You will find JS being executed on every platform, and on the other hand, in the Native, you will have to put more efforts to execute on every platform.
- You will also find people utilizing React JS-router for navigating web pages, whereas Native concentrates offers built-in Navigator library for navigating mobile applications.
- React JS offers high security, and Native provides a bit low security in comparison to ReactJS.
- The Virtual DOM renders the browser code, and on other hand, it uses Native offers API to render code for mobile applications.
The above-mentioned points clearly highlight the main differences between JS and Native. If you still want to know more about this technology, getting started with its professional course will be an ideal step for you.
Well, there’s no doubt that both these ReactJS, and React Native are demanding technologies. But amongst them, if you need to choose one, then React JS is far better than Native, but yes both hold their own significance. If you also want to imbibe a detailed piece of information concerning this subject, then approaching React JS Training Institute in Noida will be fruitful for your career.