Modern nursing is the common thread that connects a people’s medical experience. Nurses labor tirelessly to assess and protect the patient’s needs during the entire client satisfaction process. In addition to the well-known reputation for empathy and dedication, an extremely subspecialty is constantly evolving to fulfill social demands. Nurses maintain public health by ensuring the most appropriate and suitable diagnosis and informing people about health-related topics.
Both science and art play essential roles, and their fundamental principles include understanding the patient’s needs and basic respect for human dignity. Vital foundation education is a tool the mind offers to help in this area. Due to the extensive range of expertise and complex skills necessary in the nursing field, each nurse has unique talents, passions, and capabilities.
However, a fundamental rule in nursing states that nurses must consider more than just test results when assessing a patient. And through reasoned reflection displayed in the practice, nurses use their expertise to integrate objective facts with the subjective of a people’s health, physiologic, and psychological demands. This ensures that every patient gets the best treatment possible, whether at a hospital, health facility, state prison, or summer camp.
However, the experts delivering Nursing Homework Help in Australia have discussed some frequently faced issues when dealing with nursing assignments. So, let’s have a quick look.
What Makes Nursing Assignments Difficult To Tackle?
Due to several factors, namely newborn care, schooling, dietetics, etc., nursing assignments may be rather challenging. Many students need help to complete these assignments. Some of the difficulties with assignments have been listed by our nursing homework help experts.
Fail to understand the 6Cs
To ensure that nurses adhere to the same standards of practice, the 6Cs was developed as a national strategy for care. These are:
Difficulty with Nursing Theories
Nursing modeling and theories are organized bodies of information that explain nursing as well as the functions and motives of nurses. These ideas and models provide a way to distinguish nursing from other disciplines (e.g., medicine). It was developed as a cognitive and practical framework to guide the process more specific and targeted way.
List of nursing theories and theorists
- Hildegard E. Peplau
- Lydia E. Hall
- Florence Nightingale
- Faye Glenn Abdellah
- Virginia Henderson
- Ernestine Wiedenbach
- Joyce Travelbee
- Kathryn E. Barnard
- Jean Watson
- Evelyn Adam
- Rosemarie Rizzo Parse
- Madeleine M. Leininger
- Margaret A. Newman
- Marilyn Anne Ray
- Kari Martinsen
- Katie Eriksson
- Patricia Benner
- Roper, Logan, and Tierney
- Ida Jean Orlando
- Myra Estrin Levine
- Imogene M. King
- Erickson, Tomlin, and Swain
- Martha E. Rogers
- Dorothea E. Orem
- Gladys L. Husted and James H. Husted
- Ramona T. Mercer
- Merle H. Mishel
The practices of nursing theory. These theories typically act as a guideline for practice, study, and education. Nursing was not previously recognized as an area of research or a contemporary profession, but it is now. Before theoretical methods were developed, It was considered a task-oriented profession, and the medical community regulated and directed nursing education and practice.
Let’s look at “why nursing theory is important?” in the realm of nursing practice and its applicability to nursing theory:
- Theories help determine the guiding principles for practice by providing precise explanations of nursing.
- A theory helps caregivers understand their role and purpose in the healthcare environment.
- Theories provide nurses with the background information they need to behave and react appropriately in nursing care circumstances. Additionally, they serve as an empirical rationale for nursing practices.
- Nursing theories provide new knowledge, create the foundation for nursing practice, and forecast future directions for nursing.
- By providing a sense of personal identity, nursing may aid individuals, leaders, and other caregivers in understanding nurses’ actual impact on the health system.
- Nurses may better define nursing and increase their knowledge base by reflecting on their assumptions and challenging their ideals using nursing theories.
- Nursing theories attempt to explain, foresee, and provide examples of nursing phenomena.
- It might be interpreted as an attempt by the nursing profession to protect and maintain its boundaries and restrictions as a profession.
- Although one impacts everyone else, nursing research frequently guides new information and a direction for the practice, research, and teaching.
Fail to understand the requirements
Students expand the scope of their cognitive abilities by grasping the subjects they are studying. Projects also bring learners to be essential and instructive ideas, which is an excellent approach to comprehensively understanding the issues. Each assignment comes with instructions and guidelines to be followed while composing a nursing assignment, but many students need help understanding the requirement. That’s why; the assignment seems challenging for them. To overcome this challenge, they can connect to nursing homework help professionals where a team of experts is readily available to look into all the concerns and provide exact solutions.
References and Citation
Citations have important uses beyond discouraging plagiarism. Citations increase your work’s persuasiveness. Citation is an approach to acknowledge the other writers’ and scholars’ contributions. Any scholarly work that uses other authors’ words, sentences, ideas, or conclusions must be cited correctly.
There is no doubt that the issues above make tasks difficult. To deal with your nursing homework, you must develop comprehensive subject knowledge, writing, and referencing skills. If you lack these, then avail of Assignment Help Australia services.